luni, 6 decembrie 2010

Colaj muzical #2


Cred ca e mai vechi de un an si asta.




  1. Are we Human or are we Dancer?

  2. Part Vampire, part Warrior, Carnivore and Voyeur

  3. I've seen the good side of bad

  4. A frozen light in dark and empty streets

  5. Engineer the future now. Damn tommorow, future now!

  6. 'Cause there's a hunger, a longing to escape
    From the life I live when I'm awake

  7. Put me on a train mama
    This place just ain't the same no more

  8. You got me runnin' wild and free

  9. I'm holding very tight, I’m riding in the midnight blue

  10. I am not affraid and I won't go down in flames.





Catalin

2 comentarii:

Cata O spunea...

de abia astept sa ascult melodiile.. ideea am mai comentat-o odata cu colajul trecut.. imi place titlul la a doua

Catalin spunea...

Poate postez separat o parte din ele, pentru ca am realizat ca inca imi plac mult si nici nu le mai am pe toate in playlistul de pe calculator.

Trimiteți un comentariu